Applications and Payment
- All booth purchases are made with pending approval of the Scarefest.
- Every attempt will be made to honor booth requests but no guarantees will be given.
- Cancellations for full refunds will be accepted in writing until August 15 th , 2020. No refunds will be issued after this date! This event is RAIN OR SHINE. No refunds will be given for inclement weather. Please plan accordingly!
Vendor Terms and Tear-Down Requirements
- All vendor/exhibitor tables/space must be manned at all times during show hours.
- All tables/booths must contain horror, pop culture or paranormal items or themes.
- All vendors are expected to observe the designated setup and tear down times posted.
- Vendors may not hang large banners in any areas of the convention except within their own vendor area.
- Vendors agree to maintain booth until end-of-show .Any vendor who breaks down prior to close-of show may be fined $50 per table to be paid before future table sales are approved.
- No space can be completely guaranteed. Any funds paid by vendors/exhibitors will be refunded if we are not able to approve your application.
- Electricity can only be purchased directly through Lexington Center. You will receive an email prior to the show with purchase details for both electric and wifi service. You may also arrange services at the show, but if you pre-purchase it will be at a lower rate.
- No bootleg (DVDs), weapons (lethal or non-lethal), pornographic, illegal, stolen or copyright infringed merchandise please. Violation of this may result in vendor being asked to leave and there will be no refunds of vendor space.purchase. Scarefest reserves the right to decide what is appropriate/ inappropriate material.
- Each vendor is responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes required by law to be owed based on your individual dealings during the convention, a representative will come through before the show begins and place the tax form on your table.
- TABLES ARE SOLD AT FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS! Placement is not guaranteed as it sometimes becomes necessary to move booths and tables based on a variety of factors.
- No raffles or other games of chance unless approved by The Scarefest in advance.
- Absolutely no solicitation of patrons contact information unless approved by The Scarefest.
- Absolutely no vacation or home improvement vendors will be permitted. Scarefest reserves the right to personally remove any vendor who violates this or any other rule stated here without recourse or refund.
Failure to abide by any of the above can result in forfeiture of any and all deposits, possible removal from the Scarefest, and can affect the ability to participate in future events. By purchasing vendor space, you agree to all the conditions, notices, and restrictions and agree to abide by them. In consideration of being permitted to take part in the Scarefest, you agree to release, absolve, indemnify, hold harmless and waive all claims against the Lexington
Center, and/or The Scarefest, including their agents and employees for any losses or injuries of any kind whatsoever arising out of participation in the 2020 Scarefest.
The Scarefest is founded on a policy of providing fun and relaxation to all people regardless of economic or social status and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, perceived or actual gender, gender expression, marital status, age, veteran status, or physical or mental disability. By joining The Scarefest as a vendor you agree to share the same spirit of acceptance, diversity, and love to all event-goers, Scarefest members, Volunteers, and any other person involved with the Scarefest.
Purchase Your Booth Now